Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
Pinfo Software is providing affordable, custom and quality Web Development and Software Development services across the world with latest and emerging Web Technologies. Pyareinfo invites For Who want to Software their Web Design , Software Development and SEO projects with us and save their money because we are providing affordable and quality Web applications and Software development services for our clients since September 2015.
OverviewThe 2 main pillars of digital marketing are online marketing and offline marketing. That said, since I’ll talk about online marketing in a separate guide, I’ll only mention the different areas of online marketing here, for the sake of completeness.
The 8 big categories of online marketing are:
1. Search engine optimization (SEO):-This is the practice of improving a website so that it becomes search engine friendly and brings organic traffic to the website.
2. Search engine marketing (SEM):-Search engine marketing is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages primarily through paid advertising.
3. Content marketing:- The creation and publication of useful content designed to attract, educate, and maintain your target audience.
4. Social Media Marketing (SMM):-The practice of promoting a product or service on social media platforms.
5. Pay-per-click advertising (PPC):-PPC is a marketing strategy that involves online ads. Advertisers pay each time a user clicks on one of their ads.
6. Affiliate marketing:-Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.
7. Email marketing:- A marketing approach that uses email as a way of marketing to and nurturing potential and existing clients.
8. Native advertising :– Also called advertorials, native advertising is a type of online advertisement that resembles the editorial content of the website or publication they’re promoting.
Step 1: Developing an effective Digital Marketing Strategy
Marketing is an investment in the growth of your business, not an expense.
What is the purpose of this marketing plan?
What are your goals? What are your objectives?
What marketing challenges have you faced?
Who are your ideal customers and how can you attract them?
Where do potential buyers look for companies like yours?
How much should you invest in a marketing programme?
How is this marketing programme going to provide a positive ROI?
Step 2: The Creation and Maintenance of an Effective Website Platform
Easy to Navigate
Search Engine Friendly
An effective website is the hub of all your online marketing and lead generation!
Step 3: Generate More Traffic
By increasing the traffic to your website, you increase the number of opportunities for visitors to turn into leads.
Social Media Integration
Onsite and offsite SEO
These tasks are proven ways to bring new and qualified visitors to your site.
Step 4: Convert Traffic To Leads
Create attractive offers and calls to action that appeal to potential buyers at all levels.
The proven process:
Build landing pages that describe the offer with a form to collect leads information.
Upon completing the form, the user will gain access to the offer, receive an auto responder email, and be entered as a lead in your CRM system.
Place Calls to Action (CTAs) throughout the site to encourage more lead generation.
Step 5: Converting Leads into Sales
Marketing automation is used to perform these laborious tasks cost-effectively and hands free!
Step 6: Measure Everything
“Most important metrics measured”
PPC Costs and Rates
Social Media Audience Size and Growth